Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


January 8, 2011

Ryann & Patrick


Still have a few more weddings from 2010 that need to be blogged! Ryann & Patrick were married on a gorgeous October day at the amazing University Club in Oakland. I had the BEST time with them!









Ryann looked like she stepped right out of Vogue, what an absolutely elegant bride!


So they could enjoy cocktail hour with their guests AND have sufficient time for pictures they choose to do a 1st look and do the pictures before the ceremony, I am in LOVE with this image!


awesome reaction!














Just wow to these bombshell bridesmaids!!


Here is what I love about early fall, there are still flowers but the leaves are starting to change, color color everywhere!!! My favorite time of year for weddings!!




































After the ceremony they took a moment to soak it all in:


Ryann and her dad at cocktail hour, they are both such characters!




Some of the details at the University Club, I absolutely LOVE this venue, they do an AMAZING job!










Violinist & DJ Steven Vance:












And then Ryann and Patrick asked me to do a nighttime portrait session after the reception was over, heck yes, LOVE LOVE LOVE night pictures!!!




Oh yes sparkler heart, love doing these!!












Thank you so much for asking me to share in your day with you Ryann & Patrick, I absolutely adore you both!!